DAIH annual budget is 12 million USD per year.  The Ministry of Public Health covers 40% of the total annual budget through its contribution to patient care, the remaining 60% is covered through donations from DAIH friends and supporters.

Join Our Mailing List

Signup with your email address to get our latest updates delivered right to your inbox.

please specify your email address please specify a correct email address